Monday 27 April 2015

driving lessons!!

Our class got to go on a trip to the Leinster school of driving and we all got a turn to learn how to drive in a car!! First though we split our class in half and half went to drive and the rest of us went to do a theory quiz which was quite fun. We got to make up our own meanings for road signs in a group. In my group there was me, Ella and Hannah we won with our meaning of the road sign but it was actually really offensive hahahaha.
It was then our turn to drive. Me, Ella and Hannah were in a car together and our instructor was really nice and so funny. Each of us kept making mistakes and he gave us nicknames. For example he called me 'Buckaroo Chloe' because I crashed the car into a bush :)(: but after that I did ok :))
Overall it was a very good and eventful day!!!


cyA,
        clo xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment